Sister Wives star Meri Brown is getting a lot of attention due to the latest teaser of Tell-All. She assured the fans that her voice would be heard amid her divorce and property dispute with Kody. There are already several speculations about how she would fire her shots at the patriarch and his only remaining wife. Keep reading to see what fans think about the 52-year-old’s future plans for the married couple.
Sister Wives: Meri Brown Enters A New Phase
Some Sister Wives fans on Reddit shared their thoughts on Meri’s statements during the teaser of Tell-All Part 2. The way she delivered her lines caught the attention of many. Some of them start to believe that she has entered a new phase, and it won’t be good news for Kody and Robyn.
- “Meri enters her supervillain phase! She keeps making icily-delivered cryptic statements like that, and the whole town of Parowan is gonna be on lockdown!” one person said.
- “Maybe that’s why they kept dragging Meri on for years and years, she knows all his and Robyn’s secrets,” another commenter added.
Another Reddit user also speculated that Kody and Robyn may have had a pact with Meri that they have now broken, and some think it could actually be possible.
- “This makes a lot of sense. They must have done something that was the tipping point for Meri. I want to hear Meri’s voice,” another person said.
- “Makes tons of sense. We may never know what went down but something went down,” another commenter chimed in.
Will Meri Finally Write A Tell-All Book?
Some fans on Reddit also believe that Meri may write a Tell-All book as a part of her “voice” that she wants to be heard. One person even pointed out the moment when the Sister Wives star said, “I know exactly what he’s doing.”
- “I really want her to spill the tea on Robyn and say who she really was when not filming. I would buy that book,” one Reddit user said.
- “I think she has every right to go scorched earth and salt the land. He has hurt her for years,” another fan said.
Meanwhile, others think a podcast would be a good idea. It’s also notable that Meri Brown has a weekly segment with her friend, Jen, where they chat with the fans for hours. Due to this, having a podcast shouldn’t be a challenge for the TLC star.
Sister Wives: Fans Think Meri Brown Will Remain Respectful To Kody
Despite the speculation that all hell will let loose, some Sister Wives fans believe Meri will still show a soft heart for Kody. In the same Reddit thread, a user recalled the reality TV personality asking the fans not to cheer for her divorce. She also said in an interview that she doesn’t want anyone coming to her and badmouthing her ex-husband.
She was basically making the point that Kody is someone that she has loved before. And so she doesn’t want people coming up to her and saying bad things about people she’s loved before and still considers family.
Meri Brown has yet to share to address what she wanted to voice out amid the Tell-All drama. She has been positive on social media and even celebrated Thanksgiving with her friends from Michigan.
The second episode of Tell-All will premiere on Sunday, December 3, 2023, on TLC. If you are looking for more Sister Wives news, come back to TV Shows Ace for all your updates.